collection of software and similar types of laptop PCs and drivers

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Canon Pixma iP7270 Driver Download

PIXMA iP7270 Specifications : 
connectivity : printer Wi-Fi
Type : Colour inkjet printer standard
print : speed (A4): 15.0ipm (b/w) / 10.0 ipm (color) Prints a 4x6 borderless photo in 21secs.

List Downloads : 
 - My Printer Ver. 3.1.0
- iP7200 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.01
- My Image Garden Ver. 1.1.2
- Canon IP7200 series Mini Master Setup
- Quick Menu Ver. 2.2.1
- Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.6

Operating System for Compatibility Win:
- Windows Xp
- Windows Vista
- WIndows 7
- WIndows 8
 - Ready 32bit / 64bit

Canon Pixma iP7270 Driver Download
Canon Pixma iP7270

Canon Pixma iP7270 Driver Download 

Printer Canon Pixma ip7270 Driver

1 comment:

  1. Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic and you appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thanks you.


    how to connect canon mx492 printer to wifi

    ReplyDelete